227 8th AVE w, Kirkland, WA
Build West of Market
Amazing and rare opportunity to build your dream home with views of Lake Washington and Mount Rainier in the coveted West of Market neighborhood in Kirkland! Over 8,500 square feet of flat lot and private alley access allows for plenty of space to fill. Located minutes to downtown Kirkland your dream home can produce views of Lake Washington and Mount Rainier! Current single family home on the property.
Buyers, agents and builders must have appointment to view the property.
SOLD at $1,100,000
- 8,587 square foot lot
- Zoned RS 7.2
- Front: RS 20'
- Side: 5/15'
- Rear: 10'
- Maximum Lot Coverage: 50%
- Maximum Height: 25' above average building elevation
For building information, reference the below
- 115.42 Floor Area Ratio (F.A.R.) Calculation for Detached Dwelling Units in Low Density Residential Zones and Attached Dwelling Units in PLA 3C
- 115.59 Height Regulations – Calculating Average Building Elevation (ABE)
- 115.90 Calculating Lot Coverage
- 115.115 Required Yards
- 115.43 Garage Requirements for Detached Dwelling Units in Low Density Zones
- Link: CLICK HERE