BIG NEWS for Homebuyers in 2018
If you're looking to buy a home or your FIRST home in 2018, THIS is big news for YOU! Your purchase price just jumped up $80,000 MORE than you originally thought, with only 3%-5% down.
Wow, big news and a huge relief to these future home buyers looking to buy in 2018. Chris Siegfried of Homestreet Bank and I discuss an OPPORTUNITY for you to get into the door, at a higher purchase price. Here are the details.
Chris, what JUST broke for these future homebuyers?
- Conventional loan limits are GOING UP in 2018!
What does this mean for future homebuyers?
- This is important you're looking to buy a home and putting 3%-5% down.
- Loan limits are going up:
- Before you could only borrow: ~$430,000
- NOW you can borrow ~$470,000!
- Before you could only borrow: ~$620,000
- NOW you can borrow ~$700,000
- This is PARAMOUNT, especially in the Seattle market and what the home prices are doing here.
- This should open up NEW inventory for YOU as you search.
You may be able to borrow $40,000-$80,000 MORE than you originally would be able to.
Loan limits are going UP in 2018.
All with 3%-5% down.
This will open up NEW inventory for you future homebuyers!
Are you thinking about starting your home buying journey?
Reach out, we can help you.