BIG NEWS for Homebuyers in 2018
If you're looking to buy a home or your FIRST home in 2018, THIS is big news for YOU! Your purchase price just jumped up $80,000 MORE than you originally thought, with only 3%-5% down.
Wow, big news and a huge relief to these future home buyers looking to buy in 2018. Chris Siegfried of Homestreet Bank and I discuss an OPPORTUNITY for you to get into the door, at a higher purchase price. Here are the details.
Chris, what JUST broke for these future homebuyers?
- Conventional loan limits are GOING UP in 2018!
What does this mean for future homebuyers?
- This is important you're looking to buy a home and putting 3%-5% down.
- Loan limits are going up:
- Before you could only borrow: ~$430,000
- NOW you can borrow ~$470,000!
- Before you could only borrow: ~$620,000
- NOW you can borrow ~$700,000
- This is PARAMOUNT, especially in the Seattle market and what the home prices are doing here.
- This should open up NEW inventory for YOU as you search.
You may be able to borrow $40,000-$80,000 MORE than you originally would be able to.
Loan limits are going UP in 2018.
All with 3%-5% down.
This will open up NEW inventory for you future homebuyers!
Are you thinking about starting your home buying journey?
Reach out, we can help you.
Austin Schneider, Realogics Sotheby's International Realty | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Siegfried, Homestreet Bank | Chris.Siegfried@homestreet.com