So you want to buy a house...Now what?!
Getting started in your home buying journey
So, you're ready to buy a house... NOW what happens? What do I do? Chris Lord of Caliber Home Loans and I explain...
We are here to guide and educate you
- We're in this profession as a means to help guide and educate you through a very LARGE transaction.
- It's confusing, it can be intimidating, but we're here to help.
- You're not wasting any of our times by starting a conversation - buying a home is a journey and we want to be there from start to finish.
Talk to a lender
- Talking to a lender allows you to either get on a plan to ownership (how you can afford it) OR it'll help you understand what you're purchasing power is now (what you can afford).
- There's no wrong time to start and it's never too early to have the conversation with someone like Chris Lord.
Talk to a Realtor
- What I like to do when starting a relationship with a buyer is meet for a casual conversation in a casual environment (coffee, our office, etc.)
- I want to get to know you, your needs, goals, as well as educate you on what it means to be a buyer in this market (since it's a little more difficult than most).
- Again, you're not wasting anyones time - we want to be there for the journey, even if it's years.
- We're in this profession to HELP you.
Are you thinking about starting your home buying journey? Reach out, we can help you.