Our media plan is designed to drive awareness for the extraordinary properties our network represents. We have access to premier print advertisement publications and placements throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our in-house design team offers a diverse range of property ad design formats from premium custom ads envisioned uniquely for a property to cost-effective cooperative ads leveraging our local Realogics Sotheby's International Realty platform.
A broad range of local media includes LUXE Magazine, Alaska Airlines Magazine, Luxury Homes Magazine, the Puget Sound Business Journal, Sea Magazine, Art & Home, and our own custom Collection Magazine.
home of the day | Puget Sound Business Journal
Home of the Day is a unique opportunity to showcase your property each month to over 340,000 affluent home buyers with a net worth over $2.4 million in the Seattle market. Live on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week for 30 days.
- Featured on Afternoon Newsletter and Online Promotion
- Up to 20 high resolution property photos so users can explore each listing room-by-room
- Promotion as native content on homepages and article pages - both full and mobile twice per month
- Tease of 3 more Home of the Day properties following the gallery with link to index page showcasing all Home of the Day properties;
- Dynamic slide show controls, user can easily scroll through images or click to next photo
Alaska Airlines Magazine
Alaska Airlines Magazine focuses on the people and places of the Alaska Airlines route system, exploring the issues, trends and events that shape these regions. On board Alaska Airlines, the average reader is 49 years of age with an average household income of $103,000 annually. Research shows that Alaska Airlines has a 61% readership, with an average 935,260 monthly readers. The average number of passengers boarding Alaska Airlines per month is estimated at 1,533,213.
Alaska Airlines serves the areas of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New York/New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C, Western Canada and Mexico, totaling at 90 destinations served.
Exclusive. That’s what 425 magazine is. And with that exclusivity comes a market share and readership unlike any other. 425 is the only paid publication for and about the Eastside. No other magazine can reach, inform, entertain, enlighten and influence the way 425 magazine does. 425 has a strong and loyal readership, made up of affluent, influential consumers making 425 a priority market.
- Average HHI: $386,372
- College Education: 96%
- Hotel Distribution: 5,060
- Circulation: 133,020
- Digital Media: 12,636
- Median Net Worth: $1,848,344
Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine™ is the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It is the influential go-to guide that leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, decorating, architecture and renovation.
Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine™ is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. The Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine™ network and its influence extends nationally into local markets reaching in-market readers.
- Average age of Luxe readers is 53 years of age
- Luxe readers have an average household income of over $125,000.
- 99% of Luxe readers have a household net worth of $2 million or greater.
- Luxe has 450,000 total national distributions with 400,000 guaranteed audited circulations.
Sea Magazine has been around for over 106 years (Born 1908 Seattle, Wa) and has been the number one marine publication serving active affluent boaters from the Pacific Northwest including British Columbia and Alaska, clear down to Southern California and Baja California, Mexico. They own boats in the 40’ to 90’ range and have the money to spend. September issue at Lake Union Boat Show!
- Circulation (aprox. 20,000 subscribers in the PNW): 62,000
- Average Income: $309,000
- Net Worth: $4,637,980
- Took action on a product or service seen in Sea Magazine: 87.4%
- Own a Boat: 92.4% Boats per Household: 2.8
- Male Readership: 94.7%
- On all “Kenmore Air” flights & Terminals
- Included in Welcome Bags at Major Ports
- Extra distribution at Seattle Boats Shows
Reaching more than 1 million people a year, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty has developed the region’s most dynamic social network through media partnership, a distribution of top-producing brokers and by creating provocative content. Our ability to create and deploy social media campaigns with targeted hashtags connects us to a broad audience across a variety of relevant platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and WeChat, among others.
Targeted Digital Exposure
Sotheby’s International Realty online distribution of property listings is exclusive to our global brand and we have partnered with top-tier publications and media channels. This means unparalleled access to worldwide websites wherever the consumer is online. It’s the added value that our truly global brand offers at no extra cost – the Sotheby’s International Realty advantage.