With a long-time passion for real estate, marketing, design, and servicing others, I knew I wanted to be with a company that has the same standards that I do. RSIR is built upon a foundation of breaking through the status quo to create new conversations for brokers within the real estate market. With a passion for evolving forward, RSIR fosters a progressive culture of cultivating change.
Here's why I chose them as a place to work:
forward thinking Marketing
- Realogics Sotheby's International Realty’s exclusive marketing is top notch. Having a background in marketing myself, I'm honestly amazed at the exclusive partnerships RSIR maintains
- They're a forward-thinking company with exclusive tools and resources available to agents that help the clients we serve.
- Locally, you may know of some like the Puget Sound Business Journal’s “Home of the Day”, Geekwire’s "Geek Home of the Week," and many more.
I'm in a position to provide the best support to the clients I work with.
- With any property or price point, you'll receive the same white glove service, support, and attention.
- By joining RSIR, I have a standard of service to abide to, which is exactly what you'll experience.
CULTURE AND SUPPORT
- I'm not alone in this venture. I'm backed by a large support system to best serve those I work with.
- Through marketing, executive support and more, there are several touches to the transaction. With a strong sense of community, the culture of the company is something I feel proud of.
Globally- Our exclusive relationships were developed to showcase unique properties from the Sotheby's International Realty® brand's 828 offices across 61 countries and territories through media-rich advertising units that offer an immersive experience and position the brand in front of a relevant audience of consumers worldwide. Several relationships feature elements that are exclusive to the Sotheby's International Realty brand.
- Asian Initiatives- Sotheby's International Realty® has created a custom WeChat App, privileged placement in Tiger Oak Publication’s Seattle Luxury Living Magazine, exclusive features on Juwai.com, events in partnership with AREAA, the production of the “East Meets West” documentary, and the Asia Services Center.
- RSIR is consistently among the top ten largest real estate brands in the Puget Sound region.
- They're also consistently named as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
I'm honored to be on such a great team and would be proud to represent you. If you or someone you know is thinking buying or selling, I would love to assist with all of your real estate needs.
email@example.com | 206.910.2324